Kim Cole Real Estate is growing, and excited to bring in the right individuals to be a part of our team. This boutique real estate organization is different. Our success is a team effort, our environment harmonious. We work hard, and we enjoy the return. We are about quality, service, and highly skilled expertise in the Oakland urban market.
We are looking for team players that are enthusiastic, intelligent, industrious, and aware. We offer a unique mentorship experience with support compensation, marketing start-up, and ongoing marketing, management, and sales support.
Please contact us at Sales@kimcolerealestate.com, or 510-844-0399. We would love to talk with you about the possibilities.
Real Estate Buyer’s Agent
Are you someone that can make cold calls, and like it?!
Someone that’s hungry to win and willing to work for it?!
If you’re ready to bring the perfect combination of tenacity, intelligence, and discipline into the office of Kim Cole Real Estate, you’ll be in good company and thrive.
We’re excited to bring aboard the next top performer on our team, a Real Estate Buyer’s Agent that will meet and exceed the following expectations:
- Lead Generation – Prospect calls, CRM scrubbing, personal notes, mailers
- Social Media engagement—targeting your personal sphere of influence
- Monitoring inventory on behalf of clients – creating options for their consideration
- Showing homes to prospective buyers – facilitating tours (including nights/weekends)
- Preparing property valuations as a part of advising clients
- Preparing and submitting offers on behalf of clients
- Negotiating on behalf of clients throughout transactions
- Arranging/attending inspections, contractor appointments, appraisals
- Attending signing at closing – facilitating the transfer of keys
- Post-sale – obtaining online reviews, maintain client engagement on behalf of the team
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Positive mental attitude with a commitment toward growth
- Student mentality with a commitment toward learning new concepts and skills quickly
- Self-motivated to meet personal/team goals
- 100% commitment to honesty and integrity
- Availability to clients 5 days/week, and to team 7 days/week as needed to answer questions in order to properly manage/navigate transactions
- Proven ability to be punctual to appointments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Track record of successful sales experience, real estate sales experience preferred
- Realtor license is desired, but not required to apply – we will show you how to get your license